This is a new version by Patrick Marber.
Just married. Buried alive. Hedda longs to be free…
Hedda and Tesman have just returned from their honeymoon and the relationship is already in trouble. Trapped but determined, Hedda tries to control and manipulate those around her, only to see her own world unravel.
This modern production of Ibsen’s thrilling masterpiece is brought to bold new life by Olivier Award-winning playwright Patrick Marber (Closer) and directed by Olivier and Tony Award®-winner Ivo van Hove (A View from the Bridge).
From the producers of War Horse, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time and Jane Eyre, this critically acclaimed production comes to Nottingham following a sold out run at the National Theatre. Lizzy Watts plays the title role of the free-spirited Hedda Gabler, one of the greatest dramatic parts in theatre and regarded as the female Hamlet.
Enter the competition
Simply fill in the form below.
Closing date is Wednesday 31st January.
Winners will be notified by Tuesday 6th February.
Full T&Cs below.
Competition terms & conditions
- The free prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over except for employees and immediate families of Hart’s Hotel and associated companies.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- The prize will be in the form of a pre-theatre dinner for 2 at Hart’s Restaurant, and 2 tickets for the Hedda Gabler play afterwards on Saturday 10th February 2018 at 7.30pm at the Theatre Royal Nottingham. The prize bundle can only be redeemed on this date.
- The competition closes at 11.59pm on 31st January 2018.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all valid entries and will be notified by email or phone (using the details provided at entry) by 6th February 2018.
- If the Promoter cannot contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at the Promoter’s sole discretion), the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the winner of the Promotion and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
- No purchase necessary.
- No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable.
- Hart’s Hotel reserves the right to change the prize in unforeseen circumstances.
- The winner’s name and photograph may be used in promotional activity – once notified, the winner will be announced on Hart’s Hotel social media page.
- Entries received after the closing date will be invalid.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- To the extent permitted by law, by receipt of any promotional product, consumers agree to release and hold harmless the Promoter and anyone professionally connected with the promotion, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of its and their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside of its reasonable control, without a liability to any entrants or third parties.
- If you have consented to be contacted for marketing purposes, your email address details may be used for the promotion of Hart’s Hotel related campaigns but never shared with third parties without your prior consent. You can unsubscribe any time by contacting Hart’s Hotel or selecting ‘unsubscribe’ in the emails sent to you.