Children are always welcome at Hart’s Hotel & Kitchen. Our Children’s Policy is in place to ensure your family create lasting memories during your city break to Nottingham.
- Our family room is designed to accommodate a family of up to two adults and two children.
- We can provide cots and additional beds at additional charges.
- We also have interconnecting rooms, you will need to contact us directly to see if we have these rooms available to book.
- All bathrooms have a bath with non-slip mats.
- A fully stocked mini-bar is available with refreshments.
- 24-hour room service is available.
- Room service can assist in warming any baby food.
- All rooms are supplied with a kettle for warming milk bottles.
- Check-out is at 12 noon. Later check-outs are available upon request.
- Wi-Fi is available free of charge throughout the hotel.
- We have Freeview TVs installed in all bedrooms.
- All guests have access to our private garden. We do ask that children are supervised at all times.
- We welcome well-behaved children in the restaurant, all we ask is that you are mindful of the other diners.
- Highchairs are available upon request.
- Baby changing facilities are available.
- Breakfast is free for children aged under 3.
- Breakfast for children 3 to 12 are charged at £10.
- A Children’s menu is available, however, children may order from the A la carte menu and some dishes may be available at a discounted price.
- Children aged 13 and over are classed as young adults and pay the full rate.