Would you like to work for Nottingham’s most exciting hotel and restaurant?
If you have an outgoing and charming personality, enjoy guest contact, have a flair for quality and are prepared to work hard then we would love to hear from you.
At Hart’s we love to celebrate and reward the individual. We believe every one of our team members has a contribution to make and personal touch to share with our guests. We’re always striving for excellence and know that if we invest in our team members, they’ll perform to the highest standards.
Previous experience is not always necessary but a friendly and enthusiastic approach is vital.
Chef de partie, Hart’s Kitchen
This an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Chef de Partie. This exciting new position has arisen in Hart’s Kitchen located in Nottingham’s highest-rated hotel on the old ramparts of Nottingham Castle. The successful candidate will be required to work full-time. Working with the best ingredients and seasonal produce, you will be required to work to exceptionally high standards, only experienced, dedicated and ambitious Chef de Parties need apply!
The successful Chef de Partie must have:
- Experience of working to high standards
- Excellent culinary skills
- Good Interpersonal communication skills
- Passion for food
- Work well as part of a team
- Be able to take direction
- Genuine flair for cooking
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and high levels of enthusiasm
- Creative, with a good knowledge of modern and traditional cuisine
- Willing to learn new skills and progress within the team
Please email head chef Martin Sludds your CV [email protected]
There are occasionally positions at Hambleton Hall, our country house hotel, please contact Chris Hurst, General Manager on 01572 756991 or email your CV to [email protected].