Hart’s Hotel & Kitchen is the highest-rated hotel in Nottinghamshire and one of the finest dining destinations in Nottingham. We are renowned for our exceptional food and drink as well as our beautiful rooms with stunning views and garden. Our success relies on employing a dedicated, innovative, hard-working team, who pay attention to detail at every level of the guest experience to meet and exceed expectations.
Think you have what it takes?
We are looking for a creative marketing professional with relevant experience in the hospitality industry. You should be able to work independently to manage a diverse workload which will maximise revenue for both the hotel and restaurant
The role will include but is not limited to:
- Devise marketing campaigns to promote facilities and maximise customer awareness
- Organise a calendar of marketing events, such as seasonal events, promotions etc
- Manage and create a social media content calendar for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
- Write, edit and proofread marketing material for use in different channels
- Oversee and update the website (WordPress)
- Continue to build and communicate with our customers via Mailchimp
- Build and nurture relationships with our sponsors and partners
- Co-ordinate design and print
- Manage and oversee Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
We would consider part-time or full-time permanent position 24-40 hours per week.
If you think this role is for you, please email a cover letter and CV to [email protected]
Chef de partie, Hart’s Kitchen
This an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Chef de Partie. The successful candidate will be required to work full-time. Working with the best ingredients and seasonal produce, you will be required to work to exceptionally high standards, only experienced, dedicated and ambitious Chef de Parties need apply!
The successful Chef de Partie must have:
- Experience of working to high standards
- Excellent culinary skills
- Good communication skills
- Passion for food
- Work well as part of a team
- Be able to take direction
- Genuine flair for cooking
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and high levels of enthusiasm
- Creative, with a good knowledge of modern and traditional cuisine
- Willing to learn new skills and progress within the team
Please email head chef Martin Sludds your CV [email protected]
Vacancies at Hambleton Hall
Our sister hotel Hambleton Hall is one of Britain’s finest country house hotels, and enjoys membership of both the Relais & Châteaux and Pride of Britain collection of luxury hotels. It is recognised in the major guides and by our critics as one of the very best Country House Hotels in England. If you would like to work for this award-winning hotel take a look at the positions available below.
The Hall offers guests an experience to remember: a sense of history – the Hall dates back to 1881; outstanding dining – the Hall’s restaurant has held a Michelin Star since 1982 and the Bakery is award-winning; exceptional accommodation – we have 15 rooms, two suite rooms, each distinctively styled; and a lakeside setting – the Hall’s gardens and grounds cover 17 acres, surrounded by Rutland Water.
Competitive rates of pay, pleasant working environment
Full training and future development opportunities
Uniform and meals provided
Employee of the month scheme
20% staff discount in Hart’s Kitchen
30% staff discount at Hambleton Bakery