To entice people to dine out the government are offering 50% Off Food & Non-Alcoholic Beverages, every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday in August.
Hart’s Kitchen has registered for this campaign so our guests can dine from any of our menus including our A la carte, snack and afternoon tea menu to enjoy the discount. This is capped up to £10 off per person only.
Everyone who dines will receive the discount – including children. The discount works with other special offers and discounts too. You do not require a voucher and you don’t even need to quote a reference in advance to claim this offer!
There is no limit to the number of times you can use the offer during the period of the scheme either, so we hope you make the most of it throughout the month of August.
The discount cannot be applied to the following items:
- alcoholic drinks
- tobacco products
- food or drink that is to be consumed off premises
- food or drink that is sold as part of a private party, event or function taking place within an eligible establishment
- food and drink that is sold as part of a wider accommodation service – room service or food included in hotel packages
Read the HM Government terms and conditions HERE
Examples when applying the discount;
Afternoon tea for one
- £21.95pp receive £10 discount pay only £11.95pp
Lunch for two
- 2 starters £16
- 2 mains £35
- Water £3
- 1 bottle of wine £28
- Total bill £82
- Total bill the discount can be applied to £54
- Discount £20
Snacks for two people
- Fish & chips £18.50
- Burger & chips £16.50
- Glass of wine £7
- Beer £5
- Service charge £5.90
- Total bill £52.90
- Total bill the discount can be applied to £35
- Discount £17.50