Enjoy a luxury overnight stay coupled with dinner in our intimate restaurant, breakfast and a historic and cultural walking tour of Nottingham City Centre.
Expect imaginative food, outstanding service all in relaxed and convivial surroundings. After a sound night’s sleep, our breakfast will set you up for a day of exploring the best of Nottingham with Richard Brackenbury from Brackenbury’s Britain.
Overnight Package including Nottingham City Centre Historic and Cultural Walking Tour from £289 includes:
- Overnight accommodation for two in a classic double room
- A £30 allowance per person in Hart’s Kitchen – please confirm your dinner reservation time upon booking
- Breakfast for two
- 2-hour guided walking tour on Saturday morning 10am – 12noon
- Dates available – Friday 12th July & Friday 27th September 2019
Tour highlights will include:
• Historic city churches
• Nottingham’s pre-eminent Victorian architect
• Ancient pubs
• Cave system
We suggest comfortable footwear for the walking tour as steps and cobbled streets will be encountered enroute. The tour will end in Nottingham City Centre for you to continue to explore and enjoy lunch in the city centre. If you wish to return to the hotel for lunch, we recommend you make a booking in advance.
Find out more about Brackenbury’s Britain HERE
This package is available on Friday 12th July and Friday 27th September. For group bookings please email [email protected]
To book this package please call 0115 988 1900 or book online HERE.