Join us as we take a look back at our highlights from 2018.
- Tim Hart was presented with the special Imogen Skirving award by Nottingham Post which recognised his outstanding contribution to the local food and drink industry after opening the restaurant 20 years ago.
- Hart’s Restaurant celebrated 20 years of fine dining in Nottingham with an anniversary party and tasting menus.
- The AA Inspector awarded the restaurant the coveted award of two rosettes for culinary excellence and the hotel four stars at the silver level with a commendable merit.
- We were proud winners of ‘Hotel of the Year’ at the Nottingham Hospitality STARS 2018 Awards.
- Head Chef Dan Burridge took to the stage and demonstrated his culinary skills at Rufford Abbeys Great Food and Drink Festival alongside James Martin.
- We supported Nottingham’s Hoodwinked 2018 public art trail which hit the city by storm over the summer and welcomed thousands of visitors.
- We received our eighth TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence. The achievement celebrates our consistently strong praise and ratings on the world’s largest travel site over the last year.
- Hart’s Restaurant was recognised as finalists in the Great Food Club Awards for Best Fine Dining Restaurant, Taste of Nottinghamshire Award in the Nottingham Hospitality Awards 2018 and Best Fine Dining in Nottingham Post Food and Drink Awards.
- We were regional winners for Hotel Restaurant of the Year Award in the Midlands Food Awards England.
- We entered Nottingham Cocktail Week’s competition and our cocktail ‘Hart of a Lion’ was awarded Best ‘Twist on a Classic’ cocktail and second best overall.
- Melissa Willis was a finalist for the Front of House Manager of the Year Award by Boutique Hotelier.
- Head Chef Dan Burridge judged trainee chefs at Nottingham College as they battled it out in the kitchen to gain industry experience.
- We launched a monthly Bottomless Brunch on a Saturday where our guests can enjoy a brunch dish and bottomless cocktails or prosecco for 90 minutes. Priced at only £27.95 per person.
- We have been recommended once again in the Michelin Guide.
- We supported charities including Nottingham Hospice Dine & Donate, MacMillan Coffee Morning and raised vital funds.
- We welcomed many famous artists including Cliff Richard during his sell-out anniversary tour.
- We replaced our plastics straws with paper ones in aid to reduce our use of plastic.
We’ve had such a fantastic year and it’s been wonderful to be recognised in everything we do and our teams efforts celebrated. Customer service is at the heart of our ethos and we always strive to give our guests the best possible experience. We hope to make your stay in Nottingham a memorable one during 2019 and we look forward to welcoming you soon.
To keep up-to-date with all our news, offers and events sign up to our newsletter today.